And so continues the new Friday series on Oh Shine On, “Sweet Nothings“. Constant reminders, updates, photos, new loves, or whatever else that’s cool. Simple and sweet, right? A little mix and a little match.
1. Last night my dog face-planted herself in a giant bowl of blueberry rhubarb crisp. She sat there for a solid 10 minutes, licking the plate like there was no tomorrow.
2. I’ve been obsessing over this photography journal instead of doing my work and I can safely say it is so totally worth the consequences my procrastination may produce.
3. I love this band. Okay, so that’s only half of the group. But they make me want to fly kites and run through giant sunflower fields. I’m driving 2 hours tomorrow night to see them perform. Fingers crossed.
4. Guess who’s booked a flight to New York for a week in October? This girl right here. And this girl.
5. Oh and I’ve been consuming too much granola. Somebody haaaaaalp me or at least force me into a gym.