Profile: I'm just a college girl who likes flannel shirts, Jane Austen novels, and wool hats. I love Bono, the Beatles and believe Gandalf is a superhero. I drink too much coffee and eat too much chocolate. I always make a mess in the kitchen. I may have a slight obsession with trying to make food cool. Succulent, fresh blueberries make my eyelashes batter, chocolate makes me blush, and I have no doubt in my mind that peanut butter should be its own food group. Not only have I found a place in my heart for food and all the benefits it offers, but I finally understand the nutritional aspects of healthy, wholesome foods and treats, and how important it is to balance healthy eating, my love for fitness, my relationship with God, my friends and my family, in order to experience joy. I have finally gotten my shine back and am so much fuller, brighter, and happier.
Posts by ohshineon:
- Sweet Nothings
- Chewy Goji Berry Granola Bars
- Springtime Lemon Chicken with Saffron & Lavender
- Sea Salted Black Bean Brownies with Lavender
- Tuna Burgers with Garlic and Lavender
- A Desperate Plea For Love
- Lemon Poppy Seed Yogurt Muffins
- Salmon with Avocado-Orange Salsa
- S’mores Rice Krispie Treats
- life lately.